Monday, January 24, 2005

Cutting Edge Tools in the ESL Classroom

I was reading Bee's blog today and felt it might be interesting to have a look at this online conference on Cutting Edge Tools in the ESL Classroom http://learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=638193 . I had been chatting to Daf on the 21st and she had mentioned that she had a presentation with an Australian colleague in half an hour. At that time I really didn't understand how that could be done so I thought it was time to learn what these online conferences were like.

I had to wait for the download as Bee had warned but it proved really worth the wait. It was great to be able to "be" there and listen to Daf and Bee and Michael Coghlan as if I had been in a conference room. Lots of ideas, excellent conference.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?