Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Michael Coghlan's talk

Just came back from Michael Coghlan's talk on Using Voice Communication Tools. I found it clear and concise. As for the environment, I found Yahoo much better than Alado. Or is it that when we use these voice communication tools we have to be aware of the fact that there is an international audience and therefore adapt our speed of delivery when speaking? A point to consider when using these tools with our students if we know that our they may have different levels of expertise, some may be newbies and their attention is constantly shifting from the audio, to the text chat window and the Powerpoint slides ... not to mention the fact that technical problems may arise and we might want to give live-blogging a try. No, not yet, maybe next year, Bee, I'll be ready for that... By the way ... I think I have finally learned to link text to URLs ...



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?