Saturday, February 12, 2005

More about digital storytelling

Well, Mark asks me to give more information about Photostory 3. I am doing both the Weblogging and the Becoming a Webhead course so maybe it was in the BAW one that I first heard about it. Teresa D'Almeida and her husband Joao and Dafne Gonzalez posted short videos to the BAW list which they had made with Photostory 3. The site explains that you can add soundtracks and voice narration to the photo story you create with your digital photos. The program can be downloaded for free and I have already created several video clips with music. They look great. The programme has automatic panning and zooming effects but you can also customize these. I am pleased with the results. I just need to upload them and haven't been successful yet.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?